Starting an operation in Japan

When starting business in Japan, you may need to choose the appropriate entity, such as a representative office, a branch office, and/or a Japanese KK (Kabushiki Kaisha) or GK (Godo Gaisha).  We advise the pros and the cons of the above entities and assist to elect entity.  We also assist the documentation to establish the company.

contact us


  1. Tax Consulting Services and Assistance of Tax Audit
  2. Income Tax Return Preparation for Foreigner
  3. Inheritance Tax Return Preparation
  4. Starting an operation in Japan
  5. Accounting Services and Corporate Tax Compliance Services
  6. Tax Representative Services